Osteoben 120 Capsule
Osteoben™ has been formulated to:
1. Increase bone mineral density**
2. Reduce frequency and severity of hot ﬂ ashes**
3. Reduce speciﬁc predictors of CVD***
Improved Outcomes with Science-Based Combination Therapy
GENISTEIN AGLYCONE: Hormone replacement therapy is an effective treatment for postmenopausal bone loss. However, in some forms, it may increase risk of serious health problems. Genistein is a phytoestrogen that acts as a mild SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator), which may positively regulate bone cell metabolism without serious side effects. The genistein aglycone in Osteoben™ is from a non-soy plant source.
CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D: In spite of their importance, available data suggest that calcium and vitamin D3 alone are not adequate to manage menopausal bone loss. However, there is good reason to believe that supplementation with these nutrients combined with other intervention strategies (e.g., genistein aglycone) maximizes restoration of bone loss.
COMBINATION THERAPY: In a study published in The Annals of Internal Medicine, the combination of genistein aglycone, calcium and vitamin D3 was compared to calcium and vitamin D3 alone. This study found that the combination therapy:
• Signiﬁcantly increased bone mineral density
• Decreased levels of bone resorption markers, including urinary pyridinoline and deoxypyridinoline
• Increased levels of markers of new bone formation including levels of bone-speciﬁc alkaline phosphatase
• Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate)
• Vitamin K (as K2 menaquinone-7)
• Zinc (as citrated zinc bisglycinate)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your ISO device press and then Add to Home Screen.